Thursday, December 2, 2010

Beautiful Things....

Oh GOD, when was this? When? 2006? Is it ok, is it normal to hear a random song that you used to listen to years ago or I don't know and then to burst into tears? I mean, why is it like this? It's not a happy song. But it's an optimistic one. No matter how happy the song is, the moment I realize it's part of my past, my heart breaks. And I feel so horrible, I want it to stop.... it's as if the past isn't part of me anymore...I'm only a mere person standing aside and watching everything happen. It scares me. Why? I really need answers to this one. It's been bothering me my whole life but everyone I talk to about it (mostly in a "ha-ha I've heard this song today and I bursted into tears and fell to the floor...everyone has that, right? hahahha" kind of way) doesn't seem to understand me. Imma go eat my tortellinis now.

No comments:

Post a Comment