Saturday, August 7, 2010

crazy SHIT! --- I really don't know what to do with this blog anymore...

Duuuuuuuude I soooooo want to type something on this site but I have no inspiration. And I desperately need to pee right now but I SHOULDN'T. Long story, personal stuff, can't explain.
FINE let's talk about...INCEPTION! Nah, don't want to talk about that movie. Yes, it was amazing and I'll definitely see it again when I'm in Romania and yes, I'm one of those people who think that Cobb was dreaming the whole time. YOU WON'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE...so....TITS OR GTFO!

Rise Against is really a cool band. I would like to see my cousin and his daughter. I'm still shocked. I NEEEEEEEED a life right now. What is this strange SATANIC music? Let me check. Oh it's that intro song by xAFBx. CRAZY SHIT! :))))
The Beatles music sounds great at the moment. There's a "Straßenfest" going on outside. Looks cool. Too bad I'm ALL ALONE and rotting in my personal little hell for that.

Calm down, Ioana. You'll see him on Monday. You'll make it 'till then. *shock* What if I don't?! :O
AAAAAAAAA I have so much stuff to do! And no, I'm not talking about cleaning up and doing dishes and buying some stuff for my parents and myself....I have to do some "super important official" stuff :( I hate that SO effin much. Random noise what was that?!
Damn, I missed it because I'm listening to music while lying in bed. My neighbour had sex today. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW gross. I mean I know I shouldn't even DARE to complain but I still find it gross. As long as I'M doing it, it's ok. OMG the guy is still at her place. So there's a possibility that they might have sex again pretty soon. Thank God they're not like us..... I'd hang myself otherwise. I want a kitty

Damn, I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment